Wednesday, September 1, 2010

I've Never Seen Whites Mistreat Blacks

Luke Ford writes:


I was just watching ESPN and it advertised that on Friday night at 7pm PST, it will show this high school football game between the Grant Pacers and the Folsom Bulldogs.


I went to the redneck Placer High School (class of 1984). For my last two years there, we were in the same athletic league as Grant, a predominantly black school.


When we went to play at Grant, there was all sorts of racial taunting and animosity thrown our way by the black Grant students. They got up in our faces and tried to provoke fights.


There was no racial taunting or reciprocal behavior by our students.


I’m 44 years old. I have never seen a white person mistreat a black person for racial reasons. On the other hand, I’ve seen dozens of examples of blacks mistreating whites because of race.


 



No comments: