Friday, December 17, 2010

Download Movies

Get 2 Years Of Unlimited Movie Downloads Access From Our Members Area For a One Time Non-Recurring FEE OF ONLY $39.95! Click Here!

MoviesCapital.com is your best source for watching movies online.
Play your downloaded movies on your computer, Home theater or Television.
We provide the tools to burn your movie downloads to CD or DVD so you can play them on your standalone DVD player.

Search through Our Vast DVD Movies Archive for all Your Movies! Members Get Unlimited Movie Downloads with no "Per Download" Fees! Click Here!

download or stream movies Download or stream directly from our servers 24/7! Fast movie downloads! Just pick the movies you wish to download and start downloading right away.

Movies Capital - Legal Unlimited Movie Downloads! Click Here!

All Membership Plans Are a One Time Payment Non Recurring Fee (No Monthly Billing And No Additional Hidden Fee's). Click Here!

Get 2 Years Of Unlimited Movie Downloads Access From Our Members Area For a One Time Non-Recurring FEE OF ONLY $39.95! Click Here!

"Downloading UNLIMITED movies, directly from high speed servers is any movie lover dream! Thank you very much for this service, looking forward the next update!"


Jamiee
L.A


Actually this is the only legal service i could find that offers unlimited movie downloads for a one time fee and without any recurring billing . I tried several other websites that offered "millions of movies" and all of them sold me some kind of P2P client with access to pirated movies (which is illegal to use and the software itself is free in the first place). I am thankful for your site and just wondering how come there are no other services like yours online

S.Miller


"Wow, I am having so much fun your members area! This is awesome, moviescapital really rocks!"

Ben Adams


"Hehe, I never imagined it would be so simple! I spent so much time trying to find the best place to download movies from, legally and was not able to find a good one! Thank you very much moviescapital!"

F.John
CA


"MoviesCapital\'s tech support really helped me a lot, I appreciate the fast response and the detailed instructions! Thanks."


Tom Peterson
UK


"The worst problem I usually have when I download movies from the Internet is that in many cases it simply DOESNT WORK... I wait for hours till each movie is downloaded (I got a slow Internet connection) and when it finally do... I get an error... ERR so annoying... Thanks to MoviesCapital\'s tech support I was able to fix all errors I had and I am watching movies without problems! Thanks!."

Candy F

USA

Click Here!

No comments: