Sunday, January 23, 2011

I've Got A New 23" Computer Monitor

I had the same 17" computer monitor for more than a decade.

It started getting weird for the past year. I resolved I would stick it out to the bitter end so as to save money. Finally, a couple of weeks ago, it just died.

So I went to Staples and got this 23" monitor.

I couldn't believe how much a nice big flat screen computer monitor would affect my happiness level. I just love it. It is a pleasure to watch Netflix movies on and youtube video and the like.

I feel like I am much more productive. I have much more joy being online and using my computer.

I don't think you can understate how much a big new computer monitor can affect your happiness and productivity.

And even with the $7 recycling fee, and taxes, I still paid less than $200.

No comments: